1. I made lemon pull-apart bread without any problems, after midnight, twice. (Yes, going back on my promise to not bake after 1am due to mental fuzziness).
2. Ate some Panda Paws. (If you don’t have Perry’s, I feel sorry for you).
3. Managed to play the 1st Violin part of the Bach Concerto for 2 violins in D in front of a large audience without screwing up.
5. Went out to dinner on the lake with my sister and my daughter and finally found a good playground.
6. Made 500 canapes for a party my mom was throwing for her father-in-law’s birthday. Fancy canapes.
7. Invented an awesome drinking game with my sister: Whenever mom asks a question to no one in particular- take a drink. Whenever no one answers her- take another.
8. Opened tons of lovely packages from Amazon and Zulily that I had been shipping here over the past several months because shipping to Canada is ridiculous and Amazon.ca is lamesauce. It’s very delayed-gratification shopping.
9. Danced with my baby to our favorite songs at the aforementioned birthday party. She is an adorable dance partner.
10. Had an Amish person at the grocery checkout insist my daughter looked just like her 3 year old, Denise. I mean, I THOUGHT my daughter looked familiar and just could never put my finger on how. Denise! Ah, I should have known! Mystery solved.